Make your voice heard and Make Things Right

Social housing issue? Know how to complain. Report. Complain. Escalate.

We’re backing the Government’s Make Things Right campaign which encourages social housing residents to make their voice heard when something isn’t right in their home.

Whether it’s damp and mould issues, anti-social behaviour concerns or problems with repairs, your feedback is important to us.

By telling us when you’re not happy with something, we can investigate what went wrong and put things right as soon as possible.

Whatever the issue, we’re here to support you and make your home safe and secure.


I have an issue, how do I get it resolved?

When something isn’t right, let us know!
Contact our Customer Services team by phone on 0330 128 0330 or by email

You can also raise any issues online by clicking on the relevant link below:

If you are unhappy with our service, please raise a complaint.
This will help us to recognise when we haven’t met your expectations, and we’ll do what we can to make things right. You can ask our Customer Service team to raise a complaint for you, or you can raise the complaint yourself via this form here.


If you are still unhappy with our service or complaints response, you can report the issue to the Housing Ombudsman.

You can contact the Housing Ombudsman Service at any point during the complaint process. However, the Housing Ombudsman Service cannot investigate your complaint whilst it is going through our internal procedure.

Once you have been through both stage one and two of our complaints process, you can report your concerns to the Housing Ombudsman if you remain unsatisfied with our response.

You can contact the Housing Ombudsman by phone 0330 111 3000, by email, or by completing their form here.


To find out more about the Government’s Make Things Right Campaign, click here.