If you are having financial problems then please do not panic.
Details about how we can support you can be found below.
Please contact us and we will assess how we are able to help.
Our dedicated team can offer financial advice on a range of issues including:
- We can help you ensure you make the most of your money by setting up budget plans measuring your income and outgoings
- We can also help you apply for any benefits you may be entitled to
- We can help with your job searches, including guidance on completing applications and making sure your CV is up to date
- We can also make referrals to employment schemes and volunteer services
- If you are struggling with debt, we can refer you to the Citizens Advice Bureau where you will receive
- They will be able to help you prioritise what needs to be paid first and assess your options
- We have emergency grants available for one-off items such as white goods, carpets or expenses for a job interview such as travel costs or smart clothes
- Grants are awarded in extreme circumstances as goods or vouchers
- We can help make sure you are not paying more than you need to, by helping you find the best deals